Wednesday, June 5, 2013

summer essentials: SUNNIES


Everyone needs a good pair of sunglasses (or numerous pairs that are continuously lost & replaces). The trick is not only finding ones that fit your face, but also make you feel good. 

"With my sunglasses on, I'm Jack Nicholson. Without them, I'm fat and 60."
^^ I can totally relate, Jack. 

I always go with the most hipster-looking ones I can find just because I can. And because honestly they make me feel invincible. Weird, I know. 

 here are some of my favorite frames: 

{the classic aviators}
AND they can be unisex
 can you say HAY ZAC EFRON


{the cateye}
 
meow. 

{the wayfarer}

also unisex: 
hottie rob.

{round}
I'm a sucker for these. So hippie chic. 
ughh. so perf. 

These are my own favorites that I got from Target. Love them! 


Now go out, buy yourself a new pair of sunnies, and conquer the world. 

-k

No comments:

Post a Comment