Sunday, April 7, 2013

OMG I have a Blog.

I can't believe that I actually have a life & style blog!!! I'm so excited to begin this journey and I cannot wait to see where it takes me. 

I'm currently attending what is now called the University of North Georgia as a Marketing Major and recently became a part of Phi Mu Fraternity!

My family and friends are my world. God is my Rock. 

I believe in.....
 -the power of a good hair day
-not wearing makeup sometimes
-the freedom of dancing like a fool
-watching Netflix in bed all day

I'm not what one would call "outdoorsy" but I sure as heck love the North GA mountains. They can cure a world of woes. 

I might think I'm dating multiple celebrities. It's fine. 

I don't believe in....
-waking up early
-holding back tears
-washing my hair everyday
-wearing tennis shoes with anything other than Norts

Go Dawgs, sic 'em. 

My motto stands: a healthy dinner=an unhealthy amount of dessert. 

Freckles are my favorite. 

I'm fiercely independent and strong-willed. 
But I'm also insanely bossy.

Pink is my signature color. 

I love anything and everything about the South but I dream everyday of being in the city. 

I don't pick favorites. I love all things vintage and girly. I try to find beauty in everything and I love being inspired daily. 

//Which lead me to start this blog. This is where all my inspirations, my dreams, my thoughts will all come together//

Enjoy.
kisses+hugs,
-Kylie



No comments:

Post a Comment